Medical acupuncture is an ancient healing method that began in China. It is based on the insertion of very thin, sterile needles in specific parts of the body, in order to alleviate pain and treat various diseases.
Medical acupuncture effectively treats more than 100 diseases from all medical specialties.
The World Health Organization (W.H.O Chronicle 34,249,1980), after extensive clinical and laboratory research confirmed the results of acupuncture, which have been announced at national, international and world medical conferences.
- Acupuncture is painless and can treat people of all ages.
- Manages acute or chronic pain.
- It has anti-inflammatory action and balances the immune and endocrine systems.
- It is indicated in cases where the medication is either ineffective or causes serious side effects.
- It acts synergistically with medication, ie it enhances its action, without having side effects or interactions with it and thus allows the reduction of drug dosage in a chronic disease.
- Medications and dietary supplements may be taken concomitantly during treatment.
- It is a safe treatment method when applied by a specialized doctor as defined by the Greek state.
- It stimulates and rejuvenates the body in general and therefore helps recovery from various diseases and patients after chemotherapy / radiotherapy.
- It is affordable.